2018 Bible Reading Plans & Resources
F-260 Bible Reading Plan (PDF)
– A 260-day reading plan that highlights foundational passages of Scripture
– Memory verses each week that correspond topically to the weekly reading
Follow along using the YouVersion Bible App
Whole Bible Reading Plan (PDF)
– Readings go straight through the Bible–Genesis through Revelation, paired with a reading from either the wisdom literature or Isaiah
– Most Sundays have no assigned reading
New Testament Reading Plan (PDF)
– Readings go straight through the New Testament, paired with a reading from Psalm or Proverbs
– Sundays have no assigned reading
New City Catechism (Click Here)
The New City Catechism is a modern-day resource aimed at helping children and adults alike learn the core doctrines of the Christian faith via 52 questions and answers. We want to encourage families to discuss these questions each week on the New City Catechism app, or their website.
The New City Catechism also is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. This will make it easy to use no matter where you are. The free app also includes suggested Scriptures to read, short prayers, devotional commentaries, as well as kid-friendly songs designed to help children memorize each question and answer.
The New City Catechism Mobile App